To use Home Banking you must select a Home Banking password, in order to access your account. You must obtain a separate PIN for each account. With Home Banking, you can access your account from any personal computer with Internet access. In addition, within Home Banking, you may sign up for E-Statements, which is electronic access to monthly or quarterly statements.
Home Banking is a service for our members. However, the privileges given under this service may be canceled at any time. You may use this service at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There might be some downtime for maintenance. You are allowed only six (6) transfers by automatic overdraft, telephone transfers, personal computer transfers or preauthorized debits per month from your Regular Shares under the same account. You may transfer any available balance, unless limited under another agreement.
NET Federal Credit Union reserves the right to refuse any transaction that would draw upon insufficient funds, lower an account below a required balance, or exceed the allowable number of transfers.
Use Online Home Banking to:
You can access your Credit Union accounts and process transactions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Through Home Banking you can:
- Make inquiries of your credit union accounts and loan accounts.
- Check account balances.
- Transfer funds between your checking, regular shares, or loan accounts.
- Setup and receive on-line periodic statements by clicking on the e-Statement Selection Button.
- Place stop payment orders.
- Customize - Change your Home Banking Password and your e-mail address
registered with us.